What is the Pastoral Network?
- It draws together many of those with a ‘pastoral gifting’ across the church.
- Both M&F
- Across Dronfield & Eckington.
- Approximately 15+ should be sufficient to create a vibrant team, but the more the better!
- To be available to support &/or equip/train other church members when “one another” pastoral care is insufficient.
- Much broader platform to meet emerging needs
- Promotes “one another” ministry
- Takes the Oaks back to the Church’s roots (e.g. Acts)
- Invests pastoral skills across the church
- Both sexes available; multi-person sub-teams
Training & Equipping:
- Group training to regularly envision, encourage & train
- Quarterly (covering SMT, personnel & Sunday Ministry Team member training)
- Dates (all Sunday evenings) and venues are:
25/11/18 @ OCC
17/02/19 @ ELH
12/05/19 @ OCC
01/09/19 @ ELH
24/11/19 @ OCC.
Who is a part of the pastoral Network?
How do I get in touch?
Simply choose one of the Network and give them a call (personal contact details are found in ChurchSuite – See “Search for Others” in the main menu.)
How do I join the Pastoral Network?
Simply get in touch with either:
- Charlotte Jones
- Richard Bull