Mentorship course design & ethos:
- Active learning style.
- Excellent teaching based around a well established syllabus.
- Designed for those already starting or about to start mentorship.
- Delegates are encouraged to mentor and journal about their experiences.
- Experiences are used to aid discussion in the workshop sessions.
- Supervision meetings x1/’term’ from an experienced mentor.
- Course reading of ‘Mentorship Matters’ recommended.
Details of Mentorship course:
- Course for no more than 20 delegates.
- Over 3 weekends:
- 28 & 29/09/18
- 25 & 26/01/19
- 31/5 & 01/06/19
- Accessible to all:
- Friday evenings: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday daytimes: 9:00am –4:30pm
- Teaching notes provided
- Tea & Coffee & biscuits provided
- But, bring your own packed lunches
- Course fees: £185 (sterling), payable before start.
- Access booking via the Featured Events on the Events & Diary page (You may need to scroll down to 28th September, or use the filter for ‘equipping & training’)
- Click on the feature, add name & email address, phone number and in notes, your church.
- You will be sent a confirmation email of your provisional booking.
- To secure your place, please make a bank transfer for the full course fee (£185.00 sterling) to the account detailed in the email, ensuring your add your surname as the reference.
- Course numbers are restricted to 20, and only the first 20 bookings will be accepted.